Anyone who lives in Phoenix, Arizona knows how common termite infestations are. You can find termites in your backyard, on the siding of your home, or in virtually any room inside your home. If you let termite infestations like these go untreated, they could potentially destroy the structure of your home permanently. That is why whenever you come across termites in your home, you need to hire the best termite control company in Phoenix that there is. The question is, how do you find the best company?
5 Factors for Choosing the Best Termite Control Company in Phoenix
If you search for “best termite control company in Phoenix” on Google, you will receive dozens of recommendations for termite control companies with 5-star ratings. But this doesn’t mean you should pick any random 5-star rated company because it might not be the best one for your needs. There are several factors that you need to consider when choosing a termite control company in Phoenix.
Below are the top 5 factors.
1) Cost – You might find the best termite pest control company in all of Phoenix. However, this doesn’t mean they are going to be the most affordable for your budget. If you only have a certain amount of money that you can spend on termite control, then you need to shop around for a company that offers the best rates. The cost of a termite control service in Phoenix is between $300 and $700.
2) Experience – Choose a termite control company that has operated in Phoenix for quite some time. You can verify their experience in two ways. The first way is to look up their customer reviews on the internet. The second way is to research their license information online and see how long their license has been active. If it has been active for over 5 years, then they are experienced enough to consider for your termite control needs.
3) Proximity – Just because you find a termite control company in Phoenix, it doesn’t mean they are located within a close proximity of your neighborhood. You should choose companies that are as close to your home as possible. They will usually charge less money for their time because the pest control technicians don’t have to drive as far to get there.
4) Termite Elimination Method – Find out how the termite control company is actually going to control the termite infestation problem. Are they going to use toxic chemicals to kill the termites or are they going to use termite bait to kill them? If you have allergies to the toxic chemicals in termiticides, you might not want those fumes spreading throughout your home. Make sure you can handle whichever termite elimination method is used.
5) Property Damage Guarantee – Any reputable termite control company will offer a property damage guarantee with their service. This means that if your home gets damaged from termites after the pest control technician has already treated your home for them, then the company will cover the costs of any subsequent termite damage that is done to your home. A company that can give you a guarantee like this is obviously confident in their termite control abilities. That is what you want to see.
Termite Pest Control Company Recommendations
Based on the reviews and ratings of various termite control companies in Phoenix, the top recommendation would be a company called Uni-Tech. They are a highly regarded and professional company that is fully licensed and offers free estimates to customers. Some alternative choices are A-Ability Termite Pest Control LLC, Iron Mantis Pest Control LLC, U.S. Pest Inc., and Green Home Pest Control Inc.